Digital Assistant Manager (Start-Up)
An exciting Digital Assistant Manager (Start-Up) job has just opened up at a multinational Med-Tech company.
About the Digital Assistant Manager (Start-Up) Role:
In this Digital Assistant Manager (Start-Up) role, you will be responsible for planning, executing, daily tracking and analysis of performance campaigns (SEM, META).
- Plan, execute, daily tracking and analyse performance campaigns (SEM, META)
- Work with Global Perf. Mktg. Manager on self registration campaign development and strategy to achieve sales KPIs
- Develop creative briefs for self registration campaigns (design and copywriting)
- Set UTM/pixel for tracking performance
- Build WhatsApp sales enablement – marketing materials to drive self registration
- Revamp and update microsite (wordpress) for self registration optimisation and optimise user experience
- Handle social media organic content planning, post/comment
- Utilise Google analytics, amplitude for campaign analysis
- Actively handle distribution marketing leads database: from ads/social media to telesales
- Manage monthly analysis organic posts on IG
- Help processes on app development and digital partnership with other brands/payment channels
- Help supervision telesales performance monitoring and tracking
To be successful in this Digital Assistant Manager (Start-Up) role, you will need to be resilient and proactive, as well as have experience working for a startup or a digital agency
- Four or more years of work experience in a digital sales and marketing function
- Preferably from a digital agency or tech startup
- Digital management skills
- Bachelor's degree from a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, agile and adaptive
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised med-tech company offers a great working environment.
If you have a strong business acumen and enjoy building a team environment, you can take the next challenge of your career with this exciting Digital Assistant Manager (Start-Up) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Professional recruitment specialists