You will develop a clear, compelling vision and roadmap that will be used to lead the team and align your stakeholders on the business benefits. In addition, you will work to ensure that the backlog is visible, transparent, and features and stories are prioritised to maximise customer and business value.
To be successful in this role, you will bring experience of contact centre digitisation and conversational AI, strong problem solving and analytical skills. You will have excellent relationship building and communication skills, and an agile design-led approach.
You will play a key role in the co-ordination of stakeholder forums including workshops, and stand-ups. You will also be responsible for preparing and maintaining key transformation communication channels, roadmaps and stakeholder briefings.
- Using a human-centred design approach, you will devise a backlog of experiments to break down the big problems
- Working collaboratively with representatives from teams across the BFS ecosystem: digital platforms, Salesforce, telephony platforms, Marketing, Data & Analytics, the Contact Centre, Client Care and Operations, you will gather, analyse and report data in support of defining, prioritising and tracking transformation activities.
As someone with passion and enthusiasm, you will drive change and have a curiosity to learn. You will use your experience working within projects and excellent stakeholder management skills to assist in transforming the business. You also excel in problem solving, critical thinking and communication.
- Champion of exceptional customer experiences, transforming how our clients interact with us.
- Champion of employee user experience and transforming the tools that employees use to service clients
- Develop a roadmap for contact centre digitisation and the rollout across customer facing teams.
- Work closely with the Salesforce and digital teams, and Human Centred Design to promote a culture of continuous improvement, data driven decision making and experimentation
- Prioritise features and stories to maximise customer and business value
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is Macquarie’s retail banking and financial services business, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future.