Sr. Conversational AI Content Strategists
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Product Designer...
In this role, you will
- Act as an advisor to senior leadership to develop or influence objectives, plans, specifications, resources, and long-term goals for highly complex business and technical needs across Product Design
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring in-depth evaluation across Product Design or the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking, and coordination of highly complex activities and guidance to others
- Provide vision, direction and expertise to senior leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are large-scale cross-functional or enterprise-wide strategies
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise and serve as an expert advisor to Product Design leadership
Required Qualifications, US
- 5+ years of Website or Application Design experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of writing/editing experience, with some voice, conversational UI, chat or IVR experience.
- Flawless grammar and syntax; ability to embody the brand tone and voice
- A portfolio with content-first design examples that represent how content drives the end-to end user experience
- A track record of applying strategy, user-centered approaches and insights to your work
- An ability to create and evolve concepts in a collaborative environment through team and stakeholder reviews; can bring new ideas to the table
- Experience delivering detailed copy decks, including edge cases and versioning
- A knowledge of design principles, standards and UX best practices
- Strong proficiency in Excel (we use large, complex spreadsheets to develop copy)
- Can skillfully influence the full customer journey, balancing grace and passion in your daily interactions with teammates, partners and senior leaders
- You are a self-starter with solid organizational skills; you can juggle priorities and pivot quickly when requirements, priorities or schedules change
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Website or Application Design, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Think beyond individual design and project requirements to see the bigger picture – how your work ties into the larger ecosystem, brand voice and platform strategy
- Collaborate and build rapport with design, product and tech partners in an agile environment
- Project management experience
- Experience working with collaboration tools like Confluence, JIRA, and Figma)
- Financial or similar industry experience
- Agile experience
- Mastery of human-centered design methodologies and rapid ideation processes
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.