Product Owner Chat Bot and Self Service
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
As the Chatbot and Self-Serve Product Owner, you will design flows using artificial intelligence, in an established AI system, to communicate with humans via text or audio to optimize and automate our client experience. This includes creating the product roadmap and defining the strategic vision for their team based on the overall organization’s vision. This role has a deep understanding of the Chat, Chatbot, Natural Language Processing and are able to advocate for user needs. A Product Owner demonstrates strategic thinking and manages dependencies with other teams while identifying, building, and managing strategic partnerships with various stakeholders. They work closely within their team to ensure feedback is translated into new developments. Product Owners will be accountable for specific journey OKRs based on the squad’s mission which focuses on Risk and Compliance. This role is aligned with the new Digital Enterprise model.
What will you do?
- Set ambitious and clear Chatbot and Natural Language IVR (NLP/NLU).) product vision and communicate vision effectively to stakeholders, the team, and the organization
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure digital vision and products align within team strategy and requirements
- Work closely with business leaders to establish each product’s business value, and support messaging, communication and customer outreach as necessary
- Deploys tactics of multi-year/multi-phased roll-out to reduce process variability and process risk, simplify and streamlining business practices, increase productive time and improve operational efficiency.
- Prioritize and manage items in the backlog and maintain a backlog 3 to 4 sprints ahead of the team
- Utilize market and industry knowledge to translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for their team
- Determine end-to-end team output strategy from inception to production
- Facilitate release planning with stakeholders as well as weekly demos
- Integrate usability studies and research into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and ensure customer-driven design
- Be accountable for product-specific OKRs and communicate progress to stakeholders
What do you need to succeed?
- Proven knowledge of Chatbot, Natural Language IVR (NLP/NLU) for Chat, Voice product.
- Demonstrates knowledge of technology or ability to learn about technology and digital products, experience working on technical products is a plus
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from technology, design, business, and operations
- Agile Experience and Digitally Savvy
- Strong understanding of Contact Centre infrastructure including Workforce Mgmt. IVR Routing and others
- Ability to manage and lead the team to push the solution forwards
- Strong communication skills with comfort speaking with business stakeholders and influencing others
- Ability to navigate the organization at a senior level
- Ability collaborate & make decisions with squad Technical Lead
- Skilled in handling change management
- Passion to challenge the status quo, find new solutions and drive out-of-the-box ideas
- Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust
- Not afraid to “roll up the sleeves” and seeks to go outside comfort zone to learn, pushing teams to do the same
- Empowers others to fail, learn, and grow
- Encourages an experimental mindset to drive innovation
What’s in it for you:
- Great Place to Work® Certified in Canada and the US - 2022
- Great Place to Work® award for Best Workplaces for #HybridWork
- 2022 Named “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor - 2021
- Canada Award for Excellence for Mental Health at Work
- 2021 Flexible hybrid work model including in-country work-from-home if you prefer.
- Pension, stock and savings programs to help build and enhance your future financial security
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
74,900/74 900 - 125,900/125 900Job Category:
Product OwnerPosting End Date:
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping Clients achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives.