Virtual Agent (chatbot) Developer
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in any: Groovy, PowerShell or Python –scripts or small automations/applications.
- Experience working with ServiceNow APIs or Remedy
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work effectively as a team player
- Fluent English
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Preparing new integrations for bots, maintenance of existing once
- Understanding how NLP works, being familiar with core concepts
What duties will help you grow?
Candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining Virtual Agent (chatbot) integrations to external systems: ServiceNow, Remedy, SyStrack, Microsoft Teams etc. (using Groovy). Apart from virtual agent (chatbot), you will also be involved in other automation initiatives (mainly using PowerShell and Python).
You will be working in the ADC team within Cloud Infrastructure Services where you will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Your application has been successfully submitted.