Chatbot developer -Tax Transformation office - Senor Consultant
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors and may secure the provision of professional services in their territories through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
· Deloitte & Touche LLP
· Deloitte Consulting LLP
· Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
· Deloitte Tax LLP
In India, Deloitte LLP has the following indirect subsidiaries: Deloitte & Touche Assurance & Enterprise Risk Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited, and Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited. These entities primarily render services to their respective U.S.-based parents.
U.S. India Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited
Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited (“Deloitte Tax Services India”) commenced operations in January 2002. Since then, nearly all of the Deloitte Tax LLP (“Deloitte Tax”) U.S. service lines and region have developed their affiliations in India. Deloitte Tax offers you immense opportunities to learn and practice U.S. Taxation, a much sought after career option.
To be the dominant global provider of tax services delivering unmatched value to our clients and our people through sustained relationships.
U.S. India Tax — STAC
Deloitte Tax LLP’s Strategic Tax Application Center (STAC) team is responsible for the design, development and deployment of tax tools for the US Tax Practice. The professionals on the STAC team are focused on assisting Deloitte Tax in its efforts to deliver quality, comprehensive, value-added, and efficient client services using tax tools to our clients. The team consults and executes on a wide range of initiatives involving tax technology management, tool development and implementation.
Ø Function : Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited
Ø Service Line : Tax TTO
Ø Job Level : Lead Software Engineer
Ø Specific skill set required : C#, .NET Core, React JS, SQL Server, Microsoft Bot Framework, Azure, LUIS, QnA maker, Cosmos DB
Ø Graduation : BE/B. Tech., M.C.A., M.Sc. Comp Sc., M. Tech.
Ø Work experience : 5-7 Years
Key skills required
· Candidate should possess at least 5+ years of experience on developing/supporting chatbots using MS bot framework v4, C#, .Net Core, ReactJs, LUIS, QnA Maker, Rest APIs, and deployment in Azure
· Hands on experience in MS Azure environments to design and develop secure application/API
· In depth understanding of LUIS and QnA maker with handling changes and deployment to upper environments
· Proficiency developing and troubleshooting bots that run in various channels. (MS Teams & Direct line)
· Experience in debugging bots for teams and using emulators
· Understanding of using Azure Key Vaults in chatbot
· Hands on experience in implementation azure solution using Azure App Service, Azure Active Directory, Application Registration, Azure Identity service (Azure IAM), Azure Storage and Cosmos DB
· Good knowledge of Azure DevOps tool set
· Excellent communication skills and passion to learn new Technologies
The key job responsibilities include the following:
· Participate in requirements analysis
· Collaborate with US and Vendors’ teams to produce software design and architecture
· Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
· Test and deploy Bot application
· Revise, update, refactor and debug code
· Develop, support and maintain applications and technology solutions
· Ensure that all development efforts meet or exceed client expectations. Applications should meet requirements of scope, functionality, and time and adhere to all defined and agreed upon standards
· Become familiar with all development tools, testing tools, methodologies and processes
· Become familiar with the project management methodology and processes
· Encourage collaborative efforts and camaraderie with on-shore and off-shore team members
· Demonstrate a strong working understanding of the industry best standards in software development and version controlling
· Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production
· Work on agile projects, participate in daily SCRUM calls and provide task updates
· Self-starter with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills is a must
· This is an experienced level position and we will train the qualified candidate in the required applications.
· Willingness to work extra hours to meet deliverables
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Your application has been successfully submitted.