Product Manager, Conversational AI
We are looking for a rockstar and experienced Technical Product Manager to define, build and ship new conversational AI experiences when it comes to HR tech. Product Managers work in a high-energy, agile team environment with designers and developers overseas to execute on roadmap items for Phenom’s SaaS platform. You will interface with various customer-facing groups to drive product understanding and adoption. It's fast-paced, and you will have personal accountability to move your product forward.
Phenom’s Conversational AI engine applies machine learning (NLP, active learning) and online data annotation to create great conversational experiences.
What you'll do:
- Have the ability to breakdown multifaceted technical asks into self contained portions to enable iterative development
- Be comfortable forming partnerships across UX, Engineering, and Business teams to finalize specifications
- Have experience strategically prioritizing backlog of requests to meet specific KPIs
- Be comfortable interfacing directly with customers to facilitate feedback
- Expand the usage of conversational AI in our portfolio and across channels
What you've done:
- 4+ years of product management experience within a SaaS environment
- Experience with conversational design, chatbots, and natural language processing (NLP)
- Experience with AI, Automation and Machine Learning is a plus
- Experience with JIRA or equivalent product development management tools
- Proficiency with Agile/Scrum/Kanban development methodologies
- Knowledge of the recruiting/talent acquisition industry
- Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) is an asset
- Experience working with international teams (sales, designers, and development)
- Experience managing enterprise platforms that enable a suite of products
- Experience building self serve tools that simplify technical configuration and implementation process
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping a billion people find the right job.