Senior Product Manager, New Voice Experiences
Do you love defining interactive customer experiences? Are you passionate about bringing branded experiences to life? The Alexa Identity and Personality (AIP) team is looking for a seasoned product leader to define the voice-forward product strategy and new business models for new third party brand and entertainment experiences.
Key job responsibilities
- Own the vision and strategy for new voice experiences, powered by Alexa
- Write documents that work backwards from customer and partner needs
- Partner with other leaders in product, design, engineering, and business development to influence priorities and drive alignment
- Plan and deliver on a roadmap, defining new features to meet emerging customers' needs
- Apply high judgment to prioritize between focusing features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
- Lead the development of reporting, insights and operational metrics that measure customer experience quality and ROI, and turn this data into insightful recommendations for the business
- Monitor project execution and ensure that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with target dates
A day in the life
You will work with business development on the product definition of on end-to-end customer experiences for third party brands. You'll propose, design, scope, test, launch and iterate on a variety of features and programs. You will be responsible for the roadmap, metrics and improvements over time.
About the team
The Alexa Identity and Personality (AIP) team's vision to enable Alexa to meet every moment with memorable content and experiences. Our Personality initiatives deliver new voice and wake word options for our customers to customize their Alexa.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience developing new business models
- Familiarity with voice assistants and/or VUI design
- Passion for pop culture and trends across media
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.