Job Description Staff Product Management – AI Assistance & Conversational AI
What you'll do...
Staff Product Manager – AI Assistance & Conversational AI
About the Team
As part of the Walmart Emerging Technology Team you will help reshape how we engage with the world around us through Conversational AI & AI Assistance. Walmart’s opportunities using conversational AI that span all parts of the customer commerce journey. You will help us to build next generation of products and platforms that utilize conversational AI. You will - create strategy and alignment around Walmart’s conversational AI platform and its product roadmap, operate as a leader to foster collaboration between engineering/design/various other product teams, evangelize the latest and greatest technology trends in NLP.
If you are the type of person who feels a personal stake in everything that you work on, has a strong sense of ownership, has an agile mindset, has a passion for process improvement, enjoys solving complex problems, tinkers with the latest technology, knows how to foster strong relationships and build trust, and works for the success of the entire team - then our Staff Product Manager – AI Assistance & Conversational AI, could be for you.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have successful track record of delivering highly technical products from scoping requirements to actual release. This role is expected to have at least 4-6 years of product management experience
- You have experience in developing platforms that build/drive ecosystem of applications
- You have bachelor's in computer science, engineering, human-computer interaction, or equivalent experience
- You are passionate about advocating end customer needs and possess skills for user experience and design
- You are skilled at exceptional verbal and written communication
- You are skilled at diplomacy and aligning stakeholders with competing priorities, including senior leaders and various cross functional teams at Walmart
You’ll make an impact by:
- Capturing product requirements, prioritizing requests, establishing goals, and driving the feature development process.
- Driving product development lifecycle that involves scoping, and delivering end-to-end projects/features that translate customer needs into concise business and product requirements, ensuring project success from design to release, and managing product launches
- Defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of the overall platform.
- Working with the leadership team to track appropriate metrics, OKRs, key issues, status, and launch plans that inform the continued success of your projects.
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters/MBA a huge plus!
- 4+ years in product management and emerging technologies.
- Experience managing business stakeholder relationships and analyzing business requirements to provide technology solutions.
- Quantitative or engineering background is preferred.
- Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are?
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
640 W California Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086-4828, United States of America
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Save money. Live better.