Product Owner - RPA, Conversational AI
Do you feel that "The sum of the parts is greater than the whole”? Are you passionate about developing simple, elegant solutions to complex problems? Are you excited by launching game changing products leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies? If your answer is "Yes" to the above questions, we’d love to have a chat with you about our AI platform.
The attractiveness of a platform to end-users comes not from the platform itself but from what they can do with it. Schneider Digital is leading the digital transformation of Schneider Electric by building a highly available, massive scalable AI Platform for the enterprise.
The AI Technology team is seeking a Product Owner – Conversational AI and RPA with a product ownership and development background to help us enhance our AI Platform by identifying and scoping new services around Conversational AI and Robotic Process Automation, enhancing existing services, and deliver truly value-added solutions to our stakeholders in. The Product Owner will report to the Director of Product Management and will work closely with all AI stakeholders (AI Hub teams, internal functions, lines of business) to ensure clarity of vision, requirements, and objectives for the two products he/she will oversee. The Product Owner is a hands-on technical product ownership role, focused on the delivery of high-value AI services in an agile, market driven environment. Openness and experience working across disciplines is important.
As part of the AI Technology team, you will be transforming our business by delivering a world class platform to empower end users with Machine Learning, Conversational User Interface, Robotics Process Automation and Process mining to generate/ augment business value.
- Define the AI Product roadmap for Conversational AI and RPA
- Work with the Platform Product Manager, cross-functional leaders and partners to establish roadmaps
- Build a robust feedback loop with stakeholders, partners and users to continuously improve the AI Product
- Proactively identify use cases from various AI stakeholders, build business cases, define requirements and product specifications
- Ensure product vision and requirements are designed with scalability and long-term vision in mind
- Be the driver, evangelist, problem-solver, and leader who helps our Platform Engineering team build the best-in-class AI services
- Manage the technical direction of AI Products he/she oversee through the design, implementation, and testing
- Track and evaluate product progress at each iteration
- Manage the products back log, create user stories, and maintain their assigned modules’ product owned documentation
- Have the technical product knowledge and specific domain expertise
- Evangelize and drive AI Platform adoption within Schneider ecosystem:
- Drive adoption of the scalable and flexible AI services to empower Schneider development and data scientists teams to innovate with AI and Machine Learning
- Come up with product metrics to measure the success of our AI platform
- 5+ years of product ownership or related experience in agile environment
- 3+ years machine learning and data science experience
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Management
- Proven track record of delivering large-scale AI services
- Hands-on experience with modern AI and machine learning libraries, frameworks, and technologies is a plus
- Passionate about delivering the best user experience to internal users by actively surveying user needs and translating requirements into product roadmap
- Strong collaboration in team environments with the ability to act quickly as the decision-maker
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities, written and verbal
- Understanding of public cloud services: Azure, AWS
- RPA Technologies: BluePrism, UI Path
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation.