Director, Machine Learning
Founded in 2017, Leena AI is an autonomous conversational AI-backed employee experience platform that is powerful, flexible, and can meet the needs of any enterprise. Trusted by 10M+employees across companies like Nestle, Puma, AirAsia, Coca-Cola, Lafarge Holcim, and Abbott, we have transformed 8M conversations and 1B employee interactions.
As Director of Machine Learning, you will be on a journey to grow Leena AI ML capabilities to the highest level. You will be responsible for building and growing the ML team. You will lead the team in research, experimentation and implementation of Machine Learning models, which are essential for Leena AI Business. Your team will own the foundation for data, infrastructure, and tooling that accelerates the ML experimentation at Leena AI. As a machine learning thought leader, you will identify key strategic opportunities and product improvements, helping to solidify Leena AI position in HR Service Delivery Automation.
- Shape, grow and lead exceptional teams that deliver novel, strategic ML solutions.
- Propose ML-based solutions to the new problems (which might not be a standard ML task) and are very relevant to Leena AI business
- Lead ML research and development of tooling in deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and data engineering.
- Bring continuous improvements to existing all ML models because of data drift and label drift.
- Maintain a proper benchmark dataset (with continuous updation) and metrics for each ML model.
- Introduce the data programming paradigm way forward for training ML models.
- Leverage your ML industry expertise to introduce new technologies and processes, and drive innovation within Leena AI product offerings.
- Deep technical background in applied machine learning, including deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and data engineering.
- Previous experience in building and leading ML teams in creating end-to-end machine learning pipelines, including algorithms and tooling.
- Familiarity with ML toolkit like Pytorch, Tensorflow and strong Python programming experience.
- 8+ years of experience in the Machine Learning or Data Science field.
- An eye for product and relentlessly putting the customer at the heart of your strategic decisions.
- Good to have: Published research paper with a strong track record of academic experience in ML and AI.
- 5 days working with flexible working hours.
- Health insurance
- Unlimited leaves.
- One-time office setup pay.
- Stock options
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Using conversational AI to help enterprises transform the employee experience.