The restaurant industry is currently going through a major labor shortage. This situation will only worsen if there is an economic downturn, especially for quick service restaurants. Presto is the leader in next-gen automation technologies that help restaurants increase capacity, lower costs, and enhance guest experience by significantly improving labor productivity. We are experiencing rapid growth and are on our way to be publicly listed in September, 2022. Our solutions include:
● Voice: Guests and staff can place orders using conversational A.I. with over 95% accuracy (highest in the industry), even in noisy environments.
● Vision: Using just a few cameras equipped with computer vision, restaurants can measure throughput and order accuracy, identify issues, repeat visitors and implement real-time fixes.
● Touch: Designed for both drive-thru and dine-in applications, the same Presto Flex can be deployed as a pay-at-table, staff handheld, kiosk, or drive-thru line buster—offering wide front-of-house flexibility.
Join us to be a part of a phenomenon that is revolutionizing the restaurant industry!
Presto Voice Innovation is seeking an energetic and self-driven software architect/engineer with good product sense and a knack for connecting the dots in complex systems. As a key member of the Voice Innovation team, you will be responsible for inventing & improving internal products & services as the foundation of an excellent product. This particular role will focus on the design and implementation of complex voice components to support our enterprise restaurant customers and help advance and expand our market leading AI Voice Ordering product. This is a challenging and rapidly growing field and promises to be Presto’s flagship product in the near future. There are multiple projects from new code development, to code migration giving plenty of opportunity for challenges, personal and technical growth.
The candidate must be able to work independently and have an intuitive sense of design and architecture. You will have a huge role shaping the core voice architecture from ground up. If you are intensely curious, incredibly ambitious and relentlessly resourceful please reach out!
- Be familiar and cognizant of Business objectives and business analysis. Ability to map business to Technology and to specific programming initiatives.
- Good team player, and encourage and challenge fellow team members. Self-direction and persistence in working on difficult technical issues are assets.
- Organizational Skills: The culture at Voice Innovation is one of entrepreneurship, and strong self-motivation and initiative are appreciated. There are multiple projects and the ability to work individually or as a part of a small team is required.
- Advanced degrees or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Real-time voice product deployment experience a plus
- Personal projects and open source contributions are a plus
About Presto Voice Innovation:
- Presto’s Elite Voice Innovation Team is dedicated to pushing our Voice Product forward by leaps and bounds. We understand that the market for voice ordering will be won or lost in the next year, and we very very much intend to win. We’ve just launched our market-leading Drive Thru Voice AI product. And are about to launch on the phone as well.
- Every member of the VX team is considered a Product Engineer, in regards to ownership of your projects, from product design to engineering implementation.
- We prefer ambitious, self-driven makers/hackers who are great at prototyping, but also write elegant code that will go into production. Self-management is absolutely essential.
With over 250,000 systems shipped, we are one of the largest labor automation technology providers in the industry. Founded at M.I.T. in 2008, Presto is headquartered in Silicon Valley, Calif., with customers including many of the top 20 restaurant chains in the U.S.
We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our recent funding and the plans to be publicly listed in September, 2022.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Presto is the leader in labor productivity solutions for hospitality businesses.