Senior Conversational Designers Chatbot- REMOTE
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
The Intuit Consumer Group Digital Assistant team is seeking a highly experienced Senior Conversational Designer to reimagine and develop new experiences for the Digital Assistant (messaging), and to improve the usability and utility of existing ones.
- Experience in interaction design for consumer products.
- Master's degree in a design or tech-related discipline, or Bachelor's degree with 5+ years’ work, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in articulating, negotiating, and refining design solutions with partners.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with software engineers and other development team members. Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong abilities in sketching, mocking up (using sketch, Figma or similar tools)
- A strong portfolio demonstrating both personal and team-based work.
- Understanding of APIs and system architecture
- Proven experience designing voice or chat(text) operated user interfaces or conversational agents. Expertise in qualitative user research methods and research analysis.
- Expertise in creating, conducting, and analyzing usability evaluations. Interactive prototyping skills.
- Technical writing and communications design. QA / Regression Testing.
- Fluency in one or more non-English languages
Conversational Designers apply a broad range of user experience design skills to envision, design, and specify conversational behaviors. They analyze content domains, create scenarios and use cases, define customer chat(text) query patterns, determine interaction flows, create design specifications, and write Digital Assistant responses. And they work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams with people from Machine Learning, natural language, human interface, server and client engineering, localization, editorial, marketing, project management, data science and other specialties. Experience with conversational interaction design and its related technologies (natural language understanding, chat(text) recognition, dialog generation) is highly desirable. The ideal candidate will also have experience understanding and integrating data via APIs, and be strong architecturally to develop durable solutions.
You will also be heavily involved in executing activities for the Artificial Intelligence / Natural Language Processing / Machine Learning platform for the Digital Assistant. You will conduct weekly reviews of Machine Learning classification and prediction performance, identify weak spots, and work with product and engineering execute activities to improve prediction accuracy rate.
You also have experience designing for web, mobile devices and 3rd party messaging services, and are adept at synthesizing requirements, constraints, and multiple points of view to create useful and delightful conversational experiences.
Finally, you advocate for design at all stages of the work and at all organizational levels, and demonstrate a history of close and productive collaboration with software engineers and engineering managers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Proud makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.