Full Stack Developer Conversational AI / Chatbots (m/w/d)
Grow with us – Start your career at IU International University!
Join our team effective immediately in a full-time position at one of our locations in Germany or remotely across Germany as Full Stack Developer for Conversational AI / Chatbots (m/w/d).
Conversational engine development:
- Design dialoge flows and conversational paths to suit our use cases
- Decide upon a corpus of training phrases for necessary intents
- Define slots for user responses
Building the VA actions/skills:
- Establish the cloud-based framework behind the VA application (cloud-functions, database, API calls etc.)
- Implement the actions/skills for Alexa and/or the Google Voice Assistant using a cross-platform development tool
- Interface with our other developers as necessary to assure seamless integration of the VA action/skill with current IU services
User Testing and Release:
- Manage the release environments at each phase of testing
- Observe and analyze data obtained from user-testing
- Assure that the voice assistant actions/skills meet certification requirements for publishing
- Ideally you have already experience working with the Jovo Framework and AWS Lex
- Additionally, you have development experience in text-based chat bots and/or Google Voice Assistant (Actions SDK, gactions CLI, actions console), Amazon Alexa (AWS Lambda, ASK SDK, Alexa developer console)
- You are experienced in the deployment of an App for a medium to large user-base
- You have additional knowledge including a basic understanding of AI/Deep Learning and Guiding principles of RESTful architecture
- You are familiar with the agile software development lifecycle
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work from wherever you want …: Project management tools (e.g. Scrum) and video meetings make it possible: with IU, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You are free to choose your equipment, because everyone has its own preferences when it comes to hardware.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from a 100% discount on tuition fees for an IU combined degree in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: we push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? What about a sabbatical?
Become part of our Data Science & AIteam at Germany's largest university! We develop solutions to further increase our efficiency and productivity – through automation, higher clocking, and better monitoring of our processes.
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Anita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Words are followed by actions: We take our 'Culture Of Everyone' very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse community here at IU!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Distance Learning - Online International - Dual Studies - Campus Studies - Alumni