Senior Content Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
As a Senior Content Marketing Manager you will be spearheading content creation and content management at Parloa. You will not only create - and manage the creation of - engaging content that aligns with our business goals; you will also be able to shape our content brand and tonality.
PS: Curious about who you’ll work with closely? Check out VP Marketing Julie’s LinkedIn profile here.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
Create content that customers love (And prospects. And partners. And Parloans.)
- You’re a storyteller who understands that every funnel phase and every persona requires different types of content.
- Turning complex topics into inspiring stories is a crucial part of your job. You do this in a professional but also fun way.
- You produce different types of top-notch content that bring value and that people enjoy consuming. This includes white papers, data-based research reports, blogs, email marketing messages, case studies, web copy, video (scripts) – a diverse portfolio of formats.
- You ensure content quality and localization of marketing assets.
- You think customer-first, putting our customers center stage in your content. Not to forget our partners, of course.
Be the brain of content analytics, planning and organization
- You will own Parloa’s content strategy, aligning it to our business needs and basing it on data and information from the customer teams.
- You will be the Master of the Editorial Calendar, as building and maintaining it will be one of your key responsibilities.
- No informed content action without insights: continuously measuring and improving content performance based on analytics is a central part of the role.
- You establish style guidelines and content workflows, building foundations for the growing team.
Orchestrate content stakeholders aka “It takes a village to create great content.”
- You will own the end-to-end production of your content – from strategy and concept to the publication of the layouted piece.
- On the way, you will interact with and manage graphic designers, internal team members, customers, partners [insert further types of stakeholders] to create and review all content and ensure consistent messaging.
- You will also be delegating tasks to external writers and localization experts and providing feedback.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The unique chance to create a huge impact with your work in a SaaS company that’s on a steep upward journey.
- This is the time to bring your own ideas to the table and to help shape the marketing strategy.
- Be part of a dynamic, driven team of +11 nationalities with flat hierarchies and collaborative company culture.
- Hybrid work environment - we believe in hiring the best talent, no matter where they are based. However, we love to build real connections and want to welcome everyone in the office on certain days.
- Above average compensation package with equity.
- Training and development budget which can be used for conferences and attending development courses to ensure continuous professional growth.
- Regular team breakfasts, game nights, and other social activities and events.
- And last but not least: a beautiful office with flair in the heart of Berlin with all the conveniences, such as adjustable desks, social area, fresh fruits, cereals and drinks.
- What is missing here? Reach out and let's talk about what else you need for your ideal next growth opportunity.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in content marketing or copywriting in a B2B environment across multiple channels (background in journalism is a plus).
- Excellent German (C2) and English (C1) skills are required.
- The “strategic mindset meets hands-on mentality” person in the room – that’s you.
- Strong writing skills - the focus is on text but if you are also experienced with video, podcast or other innovative formats, we’d love that.
- Sound SEO skills that enable you to plan your content and optimize it for search.
- Results- and metrics-driven: you always measure the impact your content created.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time. You are organized and can organize others.
- You bring creativity to the table and are not afraid to think outside the box.
Your recruiting process at Parloa:
Recruiter video call → Expert interview(s) → Challenge task → Meeting the team → Founder interview
We at Parloa believe in revolutionising the way businesses talk to their customers with the help of artificial intelligence. We do this to give humans back much of their valuable time and to enhance companies' customer experiences. We do this together with the biggest enterprises in the world, like Allianz, Congstar, Swisslife, and HSE.
Parloa was founded in 2017 in the heart of Berlin, and since then we have become one of the leading SaaS platforms for Conversational AI. But, we're just getting started. Our aim is to build the most comprehensive solution to enable every company in the world to have better conversations with their customers. We're working on making this vision a reality by pursuing the highest standards of technical engineering and combining it with innovative leadership and the strong commitment of every team member to reimagine the future of customer communication.
By joining Parloa, you will not only have a voice in redefining an entire industry. You will also experience tremendous professional and personal growth, as we are committed to growing together.
Do you have questions about Parloa, the role, or our team before you apply? Please feel free to get in touch with our Hiring Team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The enterprise solution for building automated dialogs.