Conversational AI Data Scientist - Manager
A career within Data and Analytics services will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. We make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge. As part of our Analytics and Insights Consumption team, you’ll analyze data to drive useful insights for clients to address core business issues or to drive strategic outcomes. You'll use visualization, statistical and analytics models, AI/ML techniques, Modelops and other techniques to develop these insights.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive-level abilities and/or a proven record of success managing the identification and addressing of client needs:
- Analyzing Conversational (Chats, Emails and Calls) data, and the use of this data to build Natural Language (NLP) modeling pipelines for intent classification, training & deploying chatbots etc.;
- Leveraging NLP/NLG techniques such as parts of speech tagging, lemmatization, canonicalization, Word2vec, BERT and other NLP Models;
- Collaborating with client team to understand their business problem and select the appropriate models for Conversational AI use cases;
- Building machine learning models and systems, interpret their output, and communicate their results to internal/client teams and how those outcomes realize business value;
- Designing and storyboarding Conversational AI use-cases;
- Directing data engineers and other data scientists to deliver efficient algorithms to meet client requirements;
- Leading and contributing to development of proof of concepts and/or pilots for clients while working in cross-functional teams;
- Managing daily operations of a global data and analytics team on client engagements, review developed models, provide feedback and assist in analysis;
- Structuring, write, communicate and facilitate client presentations; and,
- Directing associates / senior associates through coaching, providing feedback, and guiding work performance.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success learning and performing in functional and technical capacities, including the following areas:
- Using Python (e.g., Pandas, NLTK, etc.), Relational storage (SQL), Non-relational storage (NoSQL), RASA bot framework, LUIS, Azure; and,
- Understanding or hands on experience with Lex, Dialog Flow, AWS and Google Cloud, R, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.
Your application has been successfully submitted.