At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
- Your Role and ResponsibilitiesLead client workshops on Virtual agents & related conversational solutions.
- Lead Conversational content design, configurations, content setup in the relevant chat platform as well as ensure appropriate training data set for optimal results.
- Be the client interface for conversational content design.
- Be the Subject matter expert on our Conversational Solutions portfolio (Virtual Agents, Voice Agents).
- Act as a trusted advisor & be the Single Point of Contact for content creation & management related to the said solution.
- Help with solution demo’s to prospective clients.
- Create conversational content in Watson Assistant and Virtual Agent solution keeping user experience & design thinking in mind.
- Lead User journeys and user experience sessions with clients.
- Add new domain & industry corpus’s to Watson skills as needed.
- Work with the team to continue augmenting the conversational solutions within the portfolio.
- Review feedback, conversation logs and take remedial action to improve solution response.
- Create dialog flows using entities & storing context including modifying those wherever needed.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Hands on experience of working on conversational solutions (Virtual Agent / Agent Assist)
- Good knowledge of Watson Assistant skills
- Good knowledge of Blueworks Live
- Understanding people and interaction
- Prior experience of developing chatbot using Google Dialogflow / MS Teams/ Watson Assistant or similar chatbot platform and taking the same to production
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- SQL, HTML, Python knowledge
- Watson Discovery knowledge
- Working knowledge of Blue Prism
- Hands on experience with Java 8, Spring Framework, Node.js
- Knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures, Cloud Solutions
Your application has been successfully submitted.