Machine Learning Operations Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location: Atlanta or surrounding areas, Work from Home
At HireVue, we are working to help companies and job candidates find the right fit faster with conversational AI, video interviews, coding challenges, and game-based assessments. Our Data Science team builds predictive models to assess the work-related competencies of job candidates while avoiding much of the bias that has historically plagued hiring decisions. We are looking for an MLOps Engineer to join our Data Science team who will interact closely with various teams from product and engineering.
The Machine Learning Operations Engineer focuses on developing tools and processes to easily train, deploy, and manage machine learning models at scale. This engineer will need to have a solid background in both machine learning and software engineering in order to bridge the gap between research and engineering teams.
What you will be doing:
- Build tools to ensure the success of Data Science teams. Including tools to process data, train/test/validate models, and deploy to production at scale.
- Communicate complex topics in simple ways with other engineering teams.
- Build and maintain training and inference pipelines that are easy to deploy and create reproducible results.
- Create processes for tracking models and data set versions.
- Create testing frameworks to ensure consistency across all models both in research and in production.
- Docker, SQL, Sagemaker, Natural Language Processing tools.
- Familiarity with shell and cloud environments (preferably AWS).
- Python and experience with machine learning Python libraries like NumPy, scikit-learn, and pandas, exposure to a deep learning library such as Keras, TensorFlow, or PyTorch.
- Model and data versioning
- Design and build scalable ML services
- Measure and improve the efficiency of the team
- Implement ML algorithms and NLP techniques
- Strong DevOps, Data Engineering, and Machine Learning background
- Degree in quantitative discipline or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of professional experience in software design/development and working with data.
- Must be an effective communicator with the ability to guide, and partner with, various internal teams and stakeholders. Ability to understand business needs and roadmap decisions, and balance these with objectives of the Data Science team.
When you join HireVue, you'll be greeted by an awesome group of people that feel more like family than coworkers. We are overall just great like-minded intelligent people who care about others and the impact they can make on the world. We hire the best employees and give them the autonomy and resources to create great solutions to challenging problems.
Flexible Paid Time Off | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption | 401K match
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HireVue is where hiring happens - transforming the way organizations discover, engage, and hire the best talent.