Please note that we will only be able to accept candidates who have the appropriate rights and documentation for employment in Singapore.
Axi is a leading global provider of margin and deliverable Foreign Exchange, Contracts For Difference (CFDs) and Financial Spread betting. Our business has evolved into a world class, multifaceted brokerage with offices in six regions. With heavy investment in the latest trading technology, Axi seeks to offer the most comprehensive end to end trading experience available, servicing traders of all levels from beginners to institutional level clients.
Our Axi values are:
- Selflessness – we are a team, who know that together we are stronger.
- Trust – we have confidence in our teammates to do the right things for the business and for each other.
- Ambition – we are passionate, focused and driven.
- Accountability – we step up, take ownership, and take pride in our work.
- Respect – we believe everyone is appreciated, included and listened to.
At Axi we strive to give our client's and partners an edge. CX Department and this role aims to provide the client with the interpretation we know them just as well as they know themselves. The Developer will contribute to providing intelligent, humanistic, contextual and data driven communication to our Clients & Partners.
- Create an omnichannel ticketing system that is easy to understand and use while customizable to better serve our customer's and employees’ needs.
- Build enterprise grade software and experience some of the challenges presented working with global teams, working on both existing and new product features.
- Participate in and/or lead all phases of the software lifecycle including discovery, technical design, defining scope with Product Manager, prototyping, implementing, testing, rollout, and maintaining performance of critical features of Zendesk.
- Build POCs to test candidate technologies and make informed decisions. Participate in technical design discussions and propose innovative solutions on backend components.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager provide technical insights and early estimates on upcoming projects.
- Ensure scalability, performance, maintainability, and security of the technical platform in collaboration with ops teams.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a customer experience, customer enablement, or customer support role, ideally in a B2C environment.
- Experienced in chatbot or automation tool experience.
- Familiar with Zendesk products and customer base.
- Highly attentive to detail and ready to work in a sensitive technical environment, where strict building guidelines are required to ensure functionality.
- Proficient in REST principles to help drive better, more usable API designs.
- Familiar with working on projects at enterprise level scale.
- A high level of familiarity with Zendesk products and customer base
- Experience with digital learning and enablement.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or similar frameworks.
- Experience with front-end frameworks and methodologies such as React, Redux, Typescript, Apollo, and GraphQL.
- Proficiency in commonly used relational data stores such as MySQL, Aurora.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following data stores and systems is a plus: MySQL, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Riak, Redis
- Experience with event-driven, distributed architecture using Kafka, SNS/SQS.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
#TradeYourEdge | Discover how we can help you achieve your trading ambitions