Senior Professional Services Engineer (Dialogflow)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than six billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses with cloud contact center software that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable, which is designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results.
Five9 is looking for an experienced conversational AI engineer to join the Five9 PS team building Intelligent Virtual Agent (IVA) solutions for contact centre customers around the world.
Location: Remote, US
- Own and drive all stages of customer project engagements from discovery to delivery to continued iteration
- Subject matter expert on best practices for NLP agent design and deployment
- Experience with conversational AI systems and NLP
- 1+ years experience with Google Dialogflow
- 1+ years customer facing sales engineering, consulting or professional services experience
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience with Dialogflow including referenceable deployments across speech and chat
- Experience with telephony networks including SIP, VOIP, WebRTC
- Experience with contact center platforms
- Practical experience with conversational AI vendors like: Google (Dialogflow), Amazon (Lex), IBM (Watson), Omelia, Microsoft (LUIS), Nuance (Nina)
- Experience building or integrating to RESTful web services APIs
- Experience deploying software on server-less cloud, e.g. GCP, AWS, Azure (Cloud functions, App engine, Lamda functions, API gateways)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping Companies #ReimagineCX and Turn Vision Into Reality