Senior Chatbot Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
San Diego, California; Plano, Texas; Mountain View, California
Come join the Consumer Group Customer Success Team as a Senior Chatbot Product Manager/Experience Owner. Use your customer empathy and innovation skills to develop and manage our AI powered conversational customer experience for TurboTax and Mint customers.
This role as Chatbot Interactive Experience Owner will be responsible for enabling a high quality, highly available, and scalable technology transforming customer care as we continue our journey to professional services. In this innovative role you will be working with a high performing team of Data Scientist, Business Systems Analysts, Product Engineers, and Quality Engineers who define and deliver end-to-end solutions spanning infrastructure, services, machine learning solutions, and business processes. You will work collaboratively across Intuit, and third-party vendors to deliver a technology-led, intelligent platform that supports our customer's success
If you have a passion for disruption and a track record of success innovating with rigor in a fast paced, dynamic environment we’d like to hear from you!
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable disciplines: information technology, computer science, or management information systems), with 5+ years related experience in a role building user experiences, or equivalent work experience
- Operational excellence with proven history of driving rigor, process improvements, and progress around unresolved issues and actions
- Experience and deep understanding of Chatbot technologies such as Lex, Siri, Cortana is highly desirable
- Significant experience in customer journey mapping, a/b testing experience, service optimization, and usage analytics
- Exceptional ability to perform structured analysis & design following a structured approach; technically proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, & Visio
- Ability to work, build relationships, and facilitate conversations in a matrix organization… Networks with and influences internal and external contributors to affect change and optimize solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a dynamic team environment… communicates equally well with senior leaders, front-line employees and cross-functional groups
- Data driven…Uses methodologies, metrics, and analysis to plan, assess performance against business goals
- Drive results through innovation…test hypotheses through experimentation & continuous improvement.
How You Will Lead
- Pro-actively identify customer pain points/opportunities. Drive cross-organizational team to optimize existing conversation flows or build new ones that enable customers to self-help/self-serve, increasing speed to answers and delighting our customers.
- Define and track product KPIs, derive key insights from metrics, and devise as well as execute tests to find product solutions.
- Establish performance metrics and explore service improvements which focus on process and quality improvements while having a positive impact on experience and cost reduction
- Own CG chatbot experience short/long term roadmap. Prioritize backlog based on customer benefit. Leverage outside inspiration, best practices, and emerging technologies.
- Oversee chatbot experience flows from concept through implementation; measure results and continually optimize to improve customer and business outcomes
- Ensure brand tone and voice is accurately represented in all chatbot experiences
- Hands-on testing and validation that business requirements for customer experience are met while ensuring systems are functioning as designed
- Cultivate solid working relationships with cross-functional teams and external partners, creating an environment of shared trust and innovation
- Customer driven…Thinks customer-in vs. process-out with a relentless focus on delighting customers with strong bias for action and delivering results.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Proud makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.