AI Lead Content Strategist - Conversational Design
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Content Strategist...
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute customer experience solutions for AI-powered experiences in applications and websites
- Lead the strategy and resolution of complex and significant challenges across multiple areas of Content Design in relation to Conversational Design, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale, broad-reaching, and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking, and coordination of highly complex activities and resolution
- Provide vision, leadership, and industry expertise regarding large-scale enterprise-wide Content Design strategies
- Strategically lead all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise; serve as an expert advisor to Content Design leadership.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Graphic or Website Design experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 7+ years of writing/editing experience, with some voice, conversational UI, chat or IVR experience.
- Flawless grammar and syntax; ability to embody the brand tone and voice
- A portfolio with content-first design examples that represent how content drives the end-to end user experience
- A track record of applying strategy, user-centered approaches and insights to your work
- An ability to create and evolve concepts in a collaborative environment through team and stakeholder reviews; can bring new ideas to the table
- Experience delivering detailed copy decks, including edge cases and versioning
- A knowledge of design principles, standards and UX best practices
- Strong proficiency in Excel (we use large, complex spreadsheets to develop copy)
- Can skillfully influence the full customer journey, balancing grace and passion in your daily interactions with teammates, partners and senior leaders
- You are a self-starter with solid organizational skills; you can juggle priorities and pivot quickly when requirements, priorities or schedules change
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Graphic or Website Design, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- You think beyond individual design and project requirements to see the bigger picture – how your work ties into the larger ecosystem, brand voice and platform strategy
- You collaborate and build rapport with design, product and tech partners in an agile environment
- You have project management experience
- You have experience working with collaboration tools like Confluence, JIRA, and Figma.
- You have financial or similar industry experience
- You have Agile experience
- You have mastery of human-centered design methodologies and rapid ideation processes
In this role as player/coach, you will lead initiatives end-to-end, guiding other Content Strategists and Conversational Designers through to execution by setting expectations and quality benchmarks for content delivery. Responsibilities include developing our Style Guide, content inventories (voice, tone, lexicon, etc..), evolving content matrices (Excel) into a content management system, and supporting teammates with peer review/editing.
$96,600.00 - $171,800.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Your application has been successfully submitted.