Conversational AI IVR Developer
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be with.
- Provide technical expertise in all aspect of building and supporting Conversational IVRs (Integrated Voice Response)
- Lead and develop sophisticated IVR BOTs and coordinate development tasks with other teammates.
- Work with PM and User experience design teams to create innovative product solutions to meet business objectives
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, QA and Operations teams to design and develop strategic and tactical solutions
- Responsible for chipping in to technical planning, integration with telephony and CTI, systems analysis, design, development, unit/integration testing and support-maintenance
- Integrate with Web services for fulfillment
- Design with reusable components for both IVR and Chat bots
- Work with multifaceted agile teams
- Implement working prototypes for testing new ideas
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- 10+ years of experience in IVR application development
- 2+ years of experience in BOT development for voice applications in Google Dialog flow, Nuance Mix or any popular Conversational IVR platform
- Experience with Google, Genesys Cloud and relevant technologies such as
- Kore.ai, Google CCAI, Dialog flow ES, Dialog flow CX, GVP or Nuance Mix Tools is desired
- GCP is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Web-Services, REST based micro-services, Spring framework, Spring Core, Spring Boot, JAVA/J2EE.
- Experience using Git, Jenkins, Jira, and Confluence
- Hand on experience with agile and scrum development methodologies.
- Experience in NLP (Natural Language Processing) & NLU (Natural Language Understanding), ML (Machine Learning), Conversational AI
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. Jobs posted with location as "Remote - United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM)" excludes Colorado, Hawaii and New Mexico.
Your application has been successfully submitted.