Sr Product Mgr - Conversational AI and Automation Platform
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are seeking an innovative product manager to help drive strategy and deliver an automation platform focusing on conversational interfaces: chatbots, voicebots, and virtual assistants. A successful candidate will have a strong passion for customer experiences and experience in crafting product platform strategies.
We are looking for a leader who is analytical, loves technology, works very efficiently across multiple organizations, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications.
You will interact with Experience Designers, Product Managers, Support Delivery Managers, Program Managers, IT partners, subject matter authorities and operations specialists who all work together to support agents globally who in turn provide support to millions of Adobe’s customers.
- Develop product roadmap for conversational bot platform. Work with internal partners to understand automation use cases and translate that into requirements for the conversational bot platform.
- Understand the fundamental technologies driving the competitive landscape and have a vision on how to demonstrate in-house and licensed technology to accelerate time to market and efficiently deploy conversational bots.
- Execute on the product roadmap and provide accurate timelines and status back to partners
- Partner with Engineering and Information Technology (IT) teams to coordinate the development, implementation, and roll-out of new platform capabilities.
- Work closely to onboard internal users onto the automation platform and enable users to develop and deploy conversational bots.
- Develop performance indicators, systems, and processes to measure the efficiency of the experiences we’re delivering, and be able to find opportunities for further
- Minimum 5 years of overall product management experience.
- 2+ years of experience leading a product related to machine learning or natural language processing (NLP) applied to consumer web, cloud or mobile domains.
- Deep expertise in two or more areas: conversational interfaces, NLP, machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), deep learning, enterprise search/question answering, speech-to-text, data analytics.
- Experience creating ML training data and evaluating new automation opportunities.
- Expertise in some of the key AI/Chatbot platforms, such as DialogFlow/Api.ai, Microsoft Bot Framework, and Azure Cognitive Services, IBM Watson, Wit.ai.
- Experience deploying chatbots on common messaging and chat services such as Facebook Messenger.
- Validated understanding of NLP (natural language understanding, sentiment analysis, NLG, personality insight...), and you have tried several existing services and libraries (integration, configuration, training, continuous learning).
- Strong technical expertise and experience launching products in distributed and large-scale environment
- Proficient to voiced based processing (text to speech, speech to text) and delivered several voice apps built on top of the Amazon Alexa or Google Home
Your application has been successfully submitted.