Conversation Designer Strategist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
The Conversational Designer/Strategist is responsible for designing conversations across the digital TriNet ecosystem, specifically as it relates to the chatbot and personalized content.
Create TriNet’s chatbot and virtual assistant strategy focused on optimal user experience for various segments of the audience.
• Architect and design conversational experiences that are natural and engaging to help end users on their path.
• Create opportunities to capture leads through chat experience.
• Design personalization content strategy – integrating the flow of conversation throughout the website.
• Build Personas, design principles, guidelines, standards for quality conversations.
• Buildout of new intents, including collecting historical utterances, training intents, conversational design and optimization.
• Testing conversations, review test data and optimize as needed.
• Industry trends and new innovation in the AI space.
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor’s degree desired; or equivalent education and/or related work experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): None
• 5 years leading conversation design and 8 years of content writing experience.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proven experience in virtual assistants and personalized conversations.
• Ability to build personas and map personalized content back.
• Strong experience in data analysis and testing.
• Demonstrated experience with machine learning applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Possesses humility, empathy, and high intellectual curiosity.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate cross functionally with employees at all levels of the organization.
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
• Adaptability to the job and working in a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, PC and Windows 10+.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
• No travel required
• Remote in the immediate time.
• Once offices open, work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request such an accommodation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Incredible starts here.