Senior Sales Director - Strategic Partnerships
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who is Interactions?
Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Citi, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of the Sales team, you will thrive at building relationships with the top brands in the country. The ideal candidate will work with sophisticated enterprises, enjoy pipeline generation, understand customer requirements, and determine how to solve problems for our clients.
The Senior Sales Director of Strategic Partners identifies and develops key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities. Recruits, develops and manages strategic partner alliances/partnerships and opportunity pipelines and ensures the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of accounts.Job Responsibilities
- Drives Interactions AI product strategy, solutions and services in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships.
- Responsible for driving revenue and increasing customer engagement by developing and cultivating strategic partners and client relationships
- Work with internal team to define, shape and develop specifics of partner / alliance (e.g. pricing, partner terms, partner model)
- Reach and exceed personal sales quota. Formulate a joint business plan for each Partner, engaging with internal and external stakeholders to execute plans and meet deliverables
- Evaluates program trends and provides analysis and recommendations to management.
- Works toward mutual goals, strategies, and objectives to build awareness and support overall strategic benefits of the alliance.
- Provides for financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships.
- Monitors programs to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance/partnership.
- Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement.
- Identifies and develops key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Communications or closely related field.
- Minimum of ten years of relevant software/SaaS sales field experience including Large Enterprise Solution Sales experience.
- 5+ years experience selling to or working in a consulting or professional services capacity
- Ability to communicate detailed ROI and operational KPI impact analysis to cross-functional management audiences.
- Previous experience working in a consulting background
- Must be an articulate communicator and instinctive listener.
- Exceptional relationship builder.
- Existing relationships with key executives in target named Partners/Alliances
- Unwavering positive attitude and goal orientation
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.