Chatbot Development Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agile Software Development, DevSecOps, IT Support and Planning, Digital Transformation, and National Security Services. Most importantly, we are and we support, Warriors First!
We are looking for self-starting passionate individuals who; value teamwork, demonstrate integrity and honesty, are innovative, and strive to perform quality work.
Position: We’re looking for a Chatbot Development Lead to support a large, 10-year, government contract with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Skillsets / Responsibilities:
- Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology.
- Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended.
- Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand.
- Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity.
- Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the team's progress.
- Needs experience with the following languages, tools:
- Angular 4+ or other frontend frameworks (e.g React or Stencil)
- RESTful APIs
- Any other languages used for frontend / backend development.
- Preferred experience:
- NoSQL Databases (MongoDB or DynamoDB)
- Java Spring & JEE frameworks
- Development tools (Eclipse, IntelliJ, VSCode, etc.),
- Browser developer tools (Chrome, Firefox),
- Responsive web development (e.g. bootstrap, material design, zurb foundation, etc.)
- dynamic stylesheet languages (e.g. SASS, SCSS)
- Agile (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Standard SDLC
- CMMI compliant pro
- Issue tracking software
- Must be US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Dual Citizen.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering / technical discipline and minimum of Five (5) years of experience. Eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Must be able to obtain a public trust security clearance.
Why Should You Apply?
- Engaging Work
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Team environment and culture
- Your skills and talent make a difference! Your commitment can help grow a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
This position is remote
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a Federal Contractor, Morgan 6 is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security. As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Morgan 6 will require all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Supporting our nation's Veterans and the US Government through advanced software engineering and responsive logistics.