Conversational AI / Chatbot Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers’ interactions with the public sector.
Work you’ll do
- Design and implement Voice and Chatbots in a Cloud based Contact Center.
- Mentor and train others within the team
- Work with project leadership, project managers, conversational AI architects, developers, UX designers, product managers, and fellow designers to strategize, design, and deliver enterprise conversational AI assets.
- Contribute to and/or lead design sprints, workshops, reviews, and related activities with business, technical, and creative leadership
- Contribute to content strategy guides and design omnichannel and cross-channel solutions aligned with client organizational content principles (brand voice and tone, legal, compliance, etc.)
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Contact Center practice is part of Deloitte’s GPS Customer Strategy and Applied Design offering. It focuses on advising, implementing, and operating contact center operations and technology to elevate the human experience in a digital world. The Contact Center practice achieves this by helping our clients discover, design, and implement tailored contact center operations and telephony solutions. We bring knowledge and solutions to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients’ customers and develop new experiences for them. We are a matrixed organization where we align various resource groups to deliver and provide high quality services.
- 3+ years of experience with Implementing design flows, and incorporating final content for IVR, Virtual Assistants, Chatbots, and omnichannel conversational interfaces
- 3+ years experience with product development, functional design, dialog flow design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, model/intent training, defining support procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Backend (server side) development experience either in Java, node.js
- Knowledge integrating web services and applications using REST APIs & JSON.
- Experience in API design, development and deployment
- Experience in CICD, Git, unit-testing and source code management
- Knowledge of cloud development and deployment principles
- Experience designing and developing Chatbots for various channels (web, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc) using bot platforms or raw code is desired
- Experience in creating workflows, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Strong foundation in software engineering best practices which enable building world class products, including architecture design principles, coding standards, testing and continuous integration/deployment, etc.
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning algorithms, models, and principles is preferable.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 60115
Your application has been successfully submitted.