Senior Web Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Company
ManyChat is a global chatbot marketing automation platform, backed by leading investors and recently named as one of "America's Best Start-Up Employers 200" by Forbes. We are helping more than 1 million businesses across 190 countries engage and support billions of their customers in real-time and at scale. Our goal is to disrupt the $45B email marketing industry by bringing the convenience of messenger products from our personal lives into business-to-customer communication.
About the Role
As a Senior Web Marketing Manager you’ll partner closely with Product Marketing, Marketing Technology and Channels teams to improve user experience on the website, maximize site performance, and hit aggressive new user acquisition targets. You will proactively manage, prioritize, execute, and continually optimize all web projects. You'll lead global initiatives to ensure the website accurately conveys our value proposition across audiences and is locally relevant. We're looking for a motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited about working cross-functionally.
Preferably located in the San Francisco Bay area, with a possibility of a remote employee based in AZ, CA, TX or WA.
- Work across teams including Product Marketing, Marketing Technology, Content Marketing and Channels to ensure web plans align with product launches, incorporate customer value props and compelling content, and support paid campaigns
- Crafting a website optimization strategy that focuses on the user experience, using A/B testing, personalization, and dynamic content to improve user journeys and target key audience segments
- Define and own page-level and channel-specific KPIs. Use web traffic, site engagement data, Core Web Vitals, and in-product metrics to prioritize opportunities and report on the business impact of your optimization efforts
- Work with our international partners to streamline creative production and translation for our global web properties
- Partner closely with SEO agency, marketing technology and content teams to improve organic traffic and rankings
- Work closely with growth team on creating microsites/landing pages for campaigns
- Lead all web projects to make sure regular updates are executed smoothly, on-schedule, and within scope
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of Web Marketing experience that included close partnership with technical teams
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, comfortable using analytics and monitor tools (Google Analytics/Data Studio/Tableau or other) to identify testing opportunities, monitor performance, and report on progress
- Experience with hypotheses-driven A/B testing, experiment design, and statistical analysis
- Deep understanding of SEO principles
- Ability to partner with design to create experiences that are positive for the brand, delightful for the user, and impactful for the business key performance indicators
- Track record of managing complex, cross-functional web-related projects and programs
- Excellent writing, editing, verbal and visual communication skills
- Experience with content management systems
- Hands-on with A/B testing tools like VWO or Optimizely
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in a high-growth, global SaaS business
- Experience with Contentful
- Experience with chatbot tools
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance – Core plan premiums are 100% paid for employees
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Weekly team lunch
- Flexible work schedule with flexible time off and paid holidays
- Annual Wellness Reimbursement
- Team building events and more
ManyChat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help businesses grow by building meaningful relationships with their customers.