Conversational AI and Chatbot Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
The ESM (Enterprise System Management) group within Application Infrastructure is seeking a motivated, experienced conversational AI specialist to join the Chatbot team. A successful candidate will participate in all aspects of virtual agent development, working directly with other chatbot experts, developers and engineers within the team, and our internal clients who wish to adopt chatbot solutions as part of technology service delivery.
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
- Act as a subject matter expert on the IPsoft Amelia platform
- Work with internal clients to identify and refine their requirements and help them understand conversational design and content development
- Translate end-user requirements into robust conversational workflows
- Train and refine intent detection models
- Review conversational flows and assist clients with testing
- Continuous Improvement of production virtual agents
- Measure, demonstrate, and articulate the value of AIML solutions and automation#LI-EB1
- Experience designing, creating, and interfacing with Virtual Agents using IPsoft Amelia, IBM Watson, DialogFlow, or a similar chatbot platform
- Solid understanding of NLP and AI/Machine Learning concepts
- Excellent understanding of workflow design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile development practices such as Scrum
You might also have:
- Familiarity with Linux and command line tools
- Sourcing and labeling training data for ML models
- Experience with consuming HTTP/REST APIs
Enterprise Technology & Services (ETS) delivers shared technology services for the Firm supporting all business applications and end users. ETS provides capabilities for all stages of the Firm's software development lifecycle, enabling productive coding, functional and integration testing, application releases, and ongoing monitoring and support for over 3,000 production applications.
ETS also delivers all workplace technologies (desktop, mobile, voice, video, productivity, intranet/internet) in integrated configurations that boost the personal productivity of our employees. Application and end user services are delivered on a scalable, secure, and reliable infrastructure composed of seamlessly integrated datacenter, network, compute, cloud, storage, and database services.
Within ETS, the Chatbot Team in Enterprise System Management provides a scalable Natural Language Understanding platform for designing and building virtual agent solutions that can be adapted to a variety of technology services.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Your application has been successfully submitted.