Senior Chatbot Solutions designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Senior Chatbot Solutions designer
- We are seeking a senior solutions designer to work in our Conversational AI team within the CPET organization.
- Our team is obsessed with chatbots. We want to build chatbots that are useful in the financial world, and we need your help!
- We are looking for engineers who have experience with creating systems for chatbots that address real business needs.
- We are a group of engineers and designers who are determined to change the way customers interact with Chatbots.
- Our mission is to build intelligent solutions that enable both customers and colleagues to have an OMNI Channel conversation through Voice, Web, Mobile or Social Media and get assistance instantly.
- We are looking for passionate, intelligent leaders who have a strong sense of ownership and a thoughtful engineering mind.
- We need enthusiasts who appreciate craftsmanship in delivering user-friendly UX that earns customer trust. You are a torchbearer of design principles, quality, and highest standards in the team.
- We started with a small team of builders and plan to change the way customers and colleagues interact with Chatbots. It is a great time to join and grow with the team... and work hard, have fun, make history!
- Senior Solutions Designer develops and improves dialogue runtime to implement and enhance conversational patterns, such as slot filling, disambiguation, and digression.
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
- Senior Solutions Designer works closely with solutions architects to bring state-of-the-art conversational AI techniques into complex enterprise environments.
- Senior Solutions Designer works closely with other engineering teams, product managers and user-experience designers to act as a bridge between AI innovations, business requirements and the needs of the customer.
- Senior Solutions Designer works on a broad range of tasks and multiple, concurrent projects.
- Senior Solutions Designer prioritizes and manages own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Above all, we are looking for team members with a keen sense of ownership, resilience and drive. If you like dynamic projects and enjoy being challenged, if you can make progress when faced with ambiguous requirements and uncertainty, if you enjoy moving fast (and are not afraid to make a mistake or two on the way), then we want to meet you!
- Experience with Chatbots development, annoation and continuous improvement
- Experience with Conversational AI platforms such IBM Watson, Google Dialogflow, Rasa, or MS LUIS
- Experience with Conversation Design best practices
- Experience working in Agile team settings
- Experience with build processes, continuous integration and source control systems (GIT an asset)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A University degree or College Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent field
Nice to have:
- JSON/Java/JEE/DB web application development
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, implementation and maintenance
- Mobile Development experience with IOS and Android
- Knowledge of MFC frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone, React.
- Development tools: Eclipse, Maven, Bitbucket, Git
- Development and platforms: Windows, Unix/Linux, JBoss
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work within and lead highly effective internal teams and vendors.
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working on large scale, multi-component complex distributed systems
- Ability and willingness to understand and acquire new technical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced/often changing environment.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, customer oriented
- Proven analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Well organized, self-motivated, strong team player.
- Thorough understanding of PMLC and SDLC processes.
- Some project management experience would be an asset.
- Experience in the financial services industry is an asset
Your application has been successfully submitted.