Senior UX Conversation Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Senior UX Conversation Designer
Duration: 5+ month contract
Location: Northbrook, IL 60062 - Remote
Overview: The CRS Group is currently looking for a Senior UX Conversation Designer for one of our clients in the Northbrook area. The CRS Group is a nationwide Staffing Firm who works primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
The Senior UX Conversation Designer creates conversational flows and tune for machine-human conversation. They will create conversational design, including chat, voice, and virtual assistant, and create consistent, innovative experiences across channels. They will collaborate daily with a cross functional team made up of business & technology partners, data scientists and UXers.
- Create conversational flows and tune for machine-human conversations.
- Model how to use human-centered design approaches to frame problems, uncover patterns, discover opportunities, and visualize possibilities.
- Communicate clear, focused user experience concepts for products during all stages of the design process using deliverables such as wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes using industry software like Axure, Botmock, Figma, Sketch and Invision.
- Collaborate within product teams – assess and prioritize opportunities, constraints, and features - advocating for the end user while balancing the negotiation of priorities and business goals.
- Facilitate feedback loops through frequent and appropriate user research, testing, and metrics analysis.
- Continuously grow your depth of knowledge and apply it to evolve or craft new product opportunities, including information architecture, research opportunities, and platform capabilities.
- Collaborate with product owners, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand experience and technology requirements to provide creative and thoughtful solutions.
- Measure your design solutions with metrics that matter.
- Ensure qualitative and quantitative data is captured and used appropriately to inform decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Design, HCI, Interaction Design, Information Science, Psychology, Human Factors, and/or Computer Science a plus
- 5+ years of experience as UX conversation designer, UX designer, UX writer, or content strategist in highly collaborative environments preferred
- Experience in building user-centric conversation experiences in an Agile environment preferred
- Proficiency in linguistics, intent and holistic tuning, intent development, design methods, interaction design, information architecture, user research, prototyping, and/or content design preferred
- Extremely passionate and knowledgeable about conversation design, interaction design and information architecture as disciplines preferred
- Understands the constraints of technology platforms: Natural Language Processing, Responsive Web, and IoT preferred
- Proficient in Axure, Botmock, or other design and prototyping tools preferred
- Excellent organization, and time management skills
- Experience facilitating a wide breadth of human-centered design methodologies
- Trained in linguistics, English, information sciences, psychology, human factors, or human-computer interaction
- Experience designing in insurance, financial, or highly regulated verticals a plus
- Knowledge of both iOS and Android platforms a plus
- Must be able to share work that conveys depth and breadth of previous design work
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Excellent attention to detail
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bringing exceptional talent and rewarding opportunities to the workforce.