Conversation Designer (Copywriter) (f/m/d)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission is to empower creativity and elevate marketing performance for innovative brands. We believe the future of marketing is conversational and the opportunities are limitless. Help us build a world where marketing talks with people. Not at them. As the only global messaging partners of Facebook and Google, we are looking for a Conversation Designer (Copywriter) to join our growing team.
As our Conversation Designer, you will be an integral part of our Managed Services offering. You will lead creative development of chatbot experiences with the client. You will be able to create chatbots from scratch and work on our own platform to bring them to life. Working closely with our customers such as Ford, Zalando or GSN Games, you will create chatbot flows based on the customers’ tone of voice and have attention to detail in your copywriting.
- Create chatbots from scratch including decision-trees, conversion events & AI using Spectrm’s platform
- Help lead creative workshops to guide customers through the planning process
- Create personas, a tone of voice and lingo for the customer’s chatbot
- Work closely with customers to optimise their chatbots
- Created reusable templates that can be used and adapted for industry-specific customer segments
- Help our customers train their AI with Spectrm’s proprietary NLP
- Build lasting relationships with customers
- 3+ years in a similar position
- Great communicator and excellent German & English writing skills
- Enthusiastic and curious about technology in both a private and professional context
- Background in copywriting
- Experience working directly with customers and catering to their needs
- Creative, humble team player that is interested and excited about new technology
- Strong collaboration skills and the confidence to express different points of view. Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Experience managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated and agile client teams
- Bonus: You can create visuals on the fly
- Brand new hardware of your choice
- Competitive salary & equity
- 30 vacation days
- A diverse multinational team
- Great office in Kreuzberg for on-sites
- Very good coffee and a full fridge with cold drinks
Spectrm is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spectrm empowers brands to automate one to one conversations with customers in real-time on search, social and display.