(Senior) Voice UI/UX Consultant (f/m/d)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We at Parloa believe in the revolution of how businesses talk to their customers with the help of artificial intelligence. Ever since our company was founded in 2017 in the heart of Berlin, Parloa has become one of the leading SaaS platforms for Conversational AI. Our aim is to build the most comprehensive solution in this sector for enabling every company in the world to have better automated conversations with their customers on phone, chat, and voice. We pursue this vision with the highest standards of technical engineering and combine it with innovative leadership and a strong commitment of every team member to reimagine the future of customer communication.
As a (Senior) Voice UI/UX Consultant you will guide and advise our customers throughout their journey with our Conversational AI platform, Parloa: from the first onboarding session to the live usage of the phone bot and beyond. As part of our Customer Success team, you will take responsibility for customer projects. Not only do you organize the entire journey for our customers with your outstanding project management skills and exchange ideas and product updates with them in regular meetings on how to best use Parloa. You also advise them with your hands-on mentality in designing outstanding phone bot experiences with Parloa by writing dialogs and developing technical dialog logics in the low-code frontend of Parloa.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
Be the good soul for our customers:
- Independently take over new clients from your sales colleagues and become their person-in-trust and their first point of contact in day-to-day business.
- Keep a cool head at all times, including busy delivery phases, and know your internal and external stakeholders so well that together you reach all milestones.
- Understand customer needs: your customer is at a loss for words? You have the perfect dialog off the cuff which every end user of your customer will be happy to talk to on the phone.
Be our evangelist:
- Always strive to make sure that no one can build better phonebots than you, to make a virtue out of it and to inspire everyone around you in the use of Parloa.
- Be responsible for moderation of onboarding sessions (remote) to explain Parloa in a live demo and have the right answer for all your audience's questions.
Drive the product and the company forward:
- Strive to improve the product by discovering the bugs and formulating feature requests, and thus making the experience with Parloa better every day.
- Strive to provide customer value together with the whole team. You don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and make it happen.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in (Voice) User Experience Design, Customer Success, (technical) consulting and/or IT development, ideally in an agency and/or in B2B sector.
- Strong project management skills with passion for meeting milestones and stakeholder communication.
- A creative vocabulary for a memorable bot dialogue from your customer’s clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both German and English.
- Strong interest in customer communication of brands and companies, digital voice assistants and other innovations, chatbots, (Conversational) AI; practical experience with AI projects is a plus.
- ‘Own it’ mentality – You are able to take ownership of a task from inception to completion.
- Opportunity to build and scale your career at the intersection between sales and product in a dynamic and growing startup on its journey to become the international leader in SaaS platforms for Conversational AI.
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team with flat hierarchies and collaborative company culture and set new industry standards in customer communication.
- Competitive salary + attractive stock options.
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending development courses to ensure continuous professional growth.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to take additional vacation days.
- A great company culture with regular team breakfasts, BBQs on the balcony, games night or other social activities (after the pandemic).
- And last but not least: a beautiful office with flair in the heart of Berlin with all the conveniences, such as adjustable desks, social area, fresh fruits, cereals and drinks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The enterprise solution for building automated dialogs.