Customer Success Chatbot Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
DeviceBits Customer Success Chatbot Developer
The qualified candidate needs to be creative, strategic, and flexible. We’re looking for someone who can take on high-end projects from concept to completion under tight deadlines without compromising quality. Ability to work closely with a team, building on a project plan creating support articles consumed by Care Agents and end users. The candidate will need to be an effective writer and communicator. A Customer Success Chatbot Developer will need to be able to have ongoing communication with Account teams regarding product performance and enhancement. This candidate needs to be highly motivated, with a passion and interest in improving customer’s KPI’s.
In this role you will:
- Create and consume webservices through internal and external APIs via SOAP and REST webhooks
- Develop system flow diagrams to automate a business function and identify impacted systems. Develop webhooks that integrate into customer back-end systems.
- Work closely with business operations to convert requirements into system solutions and collaborate with development teams to ensure delivery of highly scalable and available systems
- Develop Conversational Flows in the chatbot calculating chatbot efficiency reports
- Think critically using analytics to identify trends in customer experiences for process and product enhancements
We are looking for someone who has:
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Competency in MS Office, HTML, Python and JSON
- Understanding of Chatbot Architecture
- Experience of Chatbot training and implementation
- A minimum of 2 years customer facing and project management
- Skills to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We inspire and create remarkable customer experiences.