This job is no longer accepting applications.
ID.me is seeking a Chatbot Analyst to join our technically complex, multi-channel customer support organization (Member Support). In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining our chatbot processes along with making recommendations and enhancements to training materials as needed to improve the overall ID.me customer experience.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup and the opportunity to advance your career and skill set, then this is the kind of opportunity you’ve been looking for!
This position is located on site at ID.me’s headquarters in McLean, Virginia, and is not able to be done remotely.
- Work with the Operations team and other cross-functional teams for development of chatbot training and quality validation
- Map current business processes, and analyze business activities
- Identify best practices and recommend improvements to our chatbot system
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications to build solutions that drive integration and innovation
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies related to chatbots and corresponding enterprise software solutions
- Perform other related roles and responsibilities as assigned or required in response to business needs
- At least 1 year of experience developing Chatbot platforms and communications portals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Intermediate Word, Basic Excel) and Zendesk
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivator and self-starter
- Passion for quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Solid time management skills
- Creative ability and strong writing proficiency
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Aivo ChatBot technology experience is a plus
- Multilingual is a plus
Vision: To be the world's leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
ID.me Core Values: *Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Communicate like a scientist. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect ID.me's values in your actions. *Act like an owner.
ID.me Career Site & Culture Deck: https://www.id.me/careers
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ID.me simplifies how individuals securely prove and share their identity online.