Senior NLP Scientist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Overview: We are a leading Conversational AI company harnessing the power of Speech Processing, Conversational AI and Automation to build a unique platform and solution offering we call Conversational Service Automation (CSA), to power the next generation AI driven Customer Service.
Speech & Natural Language Science are integral to Data Science Program and Strategy at Uniphore. We have a diverse and distributed team of researchers and data scientists spread across India and US building the next generation and cutting edge applied machine learning solutions in Speech and Natural Language Processing.
We are looking for NLP scientists who are passionate about what they do and willing to push the boundaries of conversational intelligence to be part of this team.
- 3 + years of hands-on experience developing production grade NLP systems using open source technologies.
- Hands-on experience with NER/L, information extraction, and summarization methods.
- Hands-on experience integrating NLP and semantic technologies.
- Deep understanding of the challenges specific to the application of NLP methods to conversation analytics and automation.
- Proven capacity to own a solution from inception to deployment.
- Experience applying NLP to a language other than English (even better if you have worked with a low resource or non-Indo-European language).
- Experience working with ASR outputs and knowledge of speech science in general.
- Publication track record or contribution to open-source packages.
- M.S./Ph.D. in Data Science, Machine/Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computational Linguistics from reputed institutions.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.