This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here at Artificial Solutions, we connect the world and power millions of interactions every day
Let's create conversations...Together!!!
We are an international SAAS company specialized in Conversational Artificial Intelligence technology. In a few words, since more than 20 years, we create conversations!
We have employees in different countries within Europe & USA: we are a small company with an agile & global DNA!
We built our own awards-winning platform, Teneo, that covers the entire lifecycle of Conversational AI development from inception through publication, data analysis and system supported proactive improvement.
In 2021 we also launched an additional exciting product: Luis^Teneo, having Ms LUIS and Teneo working together. By combining those two top technologies we can now help even more companies to build, test and release conversational bots faster. For more info, visit https://www.artificial-solutions.com/ms-luis-teneo
- Who are we looking for? -
We are seeking a highly communicative Developer Advocate with a passion for engaging, educating, and growing our developer community around Teneo, our Conversational AI Platform. You will be part of our international Customer Success team and based ideally in Barcelona or any of our other premises in Sweden, Italy, Germany or Illinois (USA).
Please note that this position, post covid, includes also travelling to developer conferences and events.
- Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes! -
- Create written and video content for your developer audience,
- Identify key events and speak at targeted conferences, virtual talks webinars and meetups,
- Help us understand and grow our developer community,
- Run community engagement activities,
- Drive and own open source and/or sharable packages for our clients,
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and marketing teams,
- Grow, manage, and maintain a positive public profile with the community at large
In a few words, we expect you to experiment with our Conversational AI platform and think out of the box to help us grow our developer community.
- We are a great match if you ideally are -
- Great communicator, able to engage in technical conversations with technical people,
- Experienced & passionate about AI development and excited to educate (technical) people,
- Self-starter willing to share your experience with your community,
- Creative and strategic thinker– able to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies,
- Able to work within a multidisciplinary team and multinational environment.
- And we really want to meet you if you ideally also have–
- Experience with building and growing developer communities,
- Experience as public speaker or technical writer,
- Technical knowledge of AI technologies, including ML, NLP etc.,
- Knowledge of other CAI platforms and toolkits (Microsoft Bot Framework, Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, Rasa, Voiceflow, etc.),
- Skills with social media platforms.
- Let’s not forget about language skills -
- Excellent English, both written and spoken,
- Any additional languages are a strong plus.
- Take a look to the Perks & Benefits of working with us! -
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative and agile way,
- Hybrid work from home setup with remote budget,
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks when you are in the office,
- Onsite and offsite team activities/events,
- Flexible working time, you decide when you start your day,
- Ad hoc benefits, depending on the country where you are based,
- Training time & budget.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Technology Think