Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Chatbot Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Chatbot Specialist - London - 12 Months (Inside IR35)
Our Banking client in London is looking for a Chatbot and AI SME to join them working on, and improving their market leading Chatbot on an initial 12 month contract.
Essential Business Skills:
- Excellent stakeholder management / engagement
- Obtaining and summarising complex information
- Self-starter who can lead and delivery proof of concepts through high level requirements and solution design activities
- Bringing clarity to new ambiguous initiatives turning them into customer propositions
- Conveying technical information to non tech audience and always understanding business value of tech outcomes
- Third party management skills to assess and validate proposal / tools / solutions
- Ability to convert user stories or requests into technical solutions
- Chatbot and virtual assistant design / build
- AI and Machine Learning skills, ideally with IBM Watson Assistant, or Lex or Google Dialogue Flow
- Cloud Technologies, incl. IBM Cloud, AWS or Azure
- Understanding of Customer Authentication technologies
- Chatbot conversation design tools / techniques
- Analytical Skills
- Data Visualisation Skills
Essential Tech Experience
- Deep business and chatbot and virtual assistant product experience supplemented with relevant chatbot and cloud technology experience
- Contributed to multiple chatbot project implementations
- Experience with wider integration and implementation for chatbots:
- Multi-channel solutions for chatbots
- Bot to bot orchestration
- Data integration
- Analytics for chatbots
- Content management and administration for chatbots
- Implementation and packaging considerations for chatbot services
- Security, privacy and GDPR considerations for chatbots
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.