AI Consultant 2: Conversation Design Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Strategy, Digital and Innovation (SDI) team forges the strategic direction of Wells Fargo, provides and manages our digital foundation and common capabilities, and transforms our business models to meet evolving customer needs and grow the company. The investments we are making will help the company create innovative digital banking experiences, and make it easier for customers to achieve their financial goals.
Our Conversational AI Design & Implementation team is looking for an experienced Conversation Design Lead who can utilize their full range of conversation design, interaction design, and product design skills to create customer-centric experiences for a world class Digital Assistant. You’ll work alongside UX designers, researchers, product managers, data analysts, and business partners to design high impact experiences for our customers. The ideal candidate can flex from being strategic to tactical, creative to analytical, and easily navigate across multiple disciplines in a high-speed environment. You’re a great partner who can create and enhance designs in a collaborative environment through team and stakeholder reviews. You're a respected design leader with experience guiding, mentoring, and directing designers through each stage of the delivery life cycle.
- Conceptualize, design, and iterate on delightful, high impact, end-to-end conversational experiences for Wells Fargo customers that span devices and channels. You will be the advocate for the customer.
- Create design deliverables including utterance analysis, intent mapping, sample dialogue, conversation wireflows, prototypes, and detailed copy decks.
- Integrate persona/character consistently across experience design and contribute to the team’s style guide.
- Collaborate with partners to translate high-level business requirements into specific technical requirements to ensure designs are correctly built on the conversational platform.
- Actively engage at all points of the product life cycle, from concept to launch, and work with development teams to refine designs and any identify enhancements.
- Support quality assurance processes and related release activities.
- Take ownership of one or more key internal processes such as the conversation design system, style guide, and approval flows.
- Provide rapid, actionable feedback on experience designs.
- Mentor junior designers.
- Ability to work in hub location 3 times per week and travel up to 4 times per year for PI planning/team meetings.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Business Analytics/Insights, or Digital Products/Program Management demonstrated through work or military experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Distributed Computing, Chatbot, and Virtual Assistant
- JIRA experience
- Experience with Agile methodology of project delivery
- Financial services industry experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years diverse experience working in Conversation Design, User Experience Design, Content Strategy, Digital Products/Program Management, or Human computer interaction
- Deep knowledge of Conversation Design best practices and portfolio featuring examples of conversational experiences
- Experience leading, mentoring, and directing design teams
- Enterprise UX writing, content design, or content strategy experience
- Understanding of how quantitative and qualitative research can improve your designs
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
- Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.