Front End Developer Conversational AI
About the job
As of July 2020 CM.com strengthens its customer offering through the acquisition of CX Company. CX Company developed a conversation platform DigitalCX that functions as an enterprise content management system behind chatbots, artificial intelligence and self-service solutions on websites, in apps, via voice and social media. As a result, we have been changing the way customers and companies interact. This led to higher NPS scores and increased conversion rates at more 60 major brands across 4 countries.
What You’ll Do
Together with an experienced and agile team of colleagues you will develop an innovative conversational chatbot, net features to stay ahead of the competition, debug and fix performance and browser compatibility issues and guide other developers to use our service with examples and best practices.
- A bachelor degree;
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience as a Front End Developer
- Experience with: JS Framework, Version control, JS Bundlers and JS testing
- Knowledge of UX design is considered a plus
What CM Offers
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities
- Be part of a highly skilled Development team
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and sales training
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and personal life in the way that suits you best
- Post corona we hope to go back to our regular social and international events such as Q-meetings, CM Inspires, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Food truck family festival, ski-and summer trips
CM.com As a Company
Today, people all over the world are connected. CM.com is a global communication platform (CPaaS) which provides an enterprise connection to your audience via our industry-leading portfolio of messaging channels, a customer data platform, interactive voice solutions, access and identity features and innovative payment capabilities. Regardless of device. All combined into one platform and suited of APIs.
Through this platform, we enable global brands and enterprises to communicate and transact with their audience and customers in the most efficient way – enabling the right conversation through the most-optimal channel using the best data. Our services are used all over the world.
CM.com was founded in 1999 and has over 500 employees across 20 country offices in Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and the United States. CM.com was listed at the stock market in February 2020 and is growing double digit in the last years. The CM.com headquarter is located in Breda, the Netherlands.
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Are you the one we are looking for? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply via our company website with your resume and tell us what excites you about this opportunity. An assessment will be part of our recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Start the conversation with Conversational Commerce