Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- implement new chatbot product to enhance customer experience and reduce operational costs for federal client using conversational AI technology - natural language processing (NLP) and other cognitive APIs.
- Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand
- Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the team's progress.
- Needs experience with the following languages, tools:
- Angular 4+ or other frontend frameworks (e.g React or Stencil)
- RESTful APIs
- Any other languages used for frontend / backend development.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Service Cloud administration, configuration and customization experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce lightning development experienceExperienced working with force.com platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing, Data Loader, Metadata APIs, Web Services etc.)
- Experienced building flows, lightning web components, live agent chat, omni-channel etc.
- Experienced working with Salesforce Communities
- Experienced working with AI or ChatBot would be a plus
- Salesforce certifications will be a huge plus
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Let there be change