Conversational AI Product Owner
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Analytics & Data Organization is part of Morgan Stanley’s Wealth Management Division. The organization’s responsibility is to support Wealth Management’s strategic objectives through the use and exploitation of its data and analytical assets. The position is within the Wealth Management Knowledge Management team, part of the Wealth Management Analytics & Data Organization at Morgan Stanley. The team is responsible for driving the knowledge operating model including but not limited to: creation, management, workflow, retention, and disposition of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s intellectual content.
As a Product Owner you will be responsible for creating and executing a vision for modern conversational experiences across Wealth Management’s digital platforms. Along the way you will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders in order to enable them to deliver value to our clients. You will have the opportunity work with an experienced cross-functional international team.
- Develop and execute a virtual assistant product vision and roadmap.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to define requirements and priorities
- Oversee the conversational design and content creation process
- Collaborate with platform teams to define and implement platform enhancements and integrations.
- Employ a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually evaluate and improve the user experience.
- Contribute to the division wide Virtual Assistant strategy
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience, including 2+ years leading large cross-functional / international teams on major projects. Wealth management experience preferred
- Demonstrated success designing, building, and digital applications, strong preference for experience with Virtual Assistant.
- Experience using KORE.ai or Salesforce Einstein preferred
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results while working in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated ability to implement and execute on agile principals with strong digital and technical skills
- Demonstrated experience and strong understanding of user experience best practices
- Proven experience developing successful partnerships with both Technology and Business stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Team-player with excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collect detailed requirements and translate them into actionable user stories
- Detail-oriented individual with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.