Cognitive Computing Consultant
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As a Cognitive Computing Consultant, you will be a part of our Customer Service Transformation business. Your responsibilities will include:Develop and present compelling perspectives on Customer Service Transformation and how it is impacted by exponential technologies like cloud and AI
- Participate in strategy and sales workshops with potential clients to guide their selection and planning for Customer Service Transformation
- Leading the implementation of complex Customer Service Transformation programs in the spaces of digital enablement, customer service AI (Virtual Agents, Voice IVRs, etc.), contact centre technology and more. This includes:
- Translating the client’s business needs and requirements into specific application designs for large, complex or leading-edge solutions.
- Working with client team members to identify functional requirements and lead others in the identification, justification, design and implementation of the Customer Service Transformation solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in Software Engineer, Computer Science, Business or related field.
- AT least two years of experience in technology consulting or related business and IT transformation roles.
- Hands-on experience with AI applications (Virtual Agent, chatbot, etc. technology)
- Basic fundamentals knowledge of Customer Service technology (digital, web, mobile, contact centre, CRM, marketing, etc.)
- Experience managing small and medium-sized teams
- Excellent communication skills and team building skills
- Legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Same as above
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Your application has been successfully submitted.