Multimedia/Conversational AI Developer-Work from home
Software Engineer: Express Scripts is looking for Multimedia expert to develop voice, text and chat solutions in the contact centers. This includes support of all the outbound multimedia applications, corresponding business transactions and production support.
- Define multimedia requirements with the business. Build, configure and implement multimedia applications utilizing conversational AI. Devise and present solutions to larger audience to ensure buy in by both business and technical teams.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to multimedia products as a result of alerts or customer complaints. This includes identification of root cause and prevention measures.
- Participate in implementation and support expansion of new conversational AI initiatives.
- Interface with QA and business users on need basis for any issues/challenges. Work closely with onsite and offshore team in delivering best in class solution in Contact center space.
- Participate in 24X7 on call support rotation.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred plus 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Expected to code in Java, not as UI but back end language, and code business logic in multi-tier environment.
- Experience or knowledge of Spring boot, Spring framework is added advantage.
- Experience working with Content Management Software like Alfresco, Drupal to design and manage multi-media content.
- Experience working with cloud based technologies.
- Conversational AI experience preferred.
- Work experience in multimedia (chat, Text, Voice) application development and leading the scrum application development team.
- Provide ongoing support and integration for all multimedia (chat, Text, Voice) applications.
- Design user experience for multimedia applications.
- Analyze architecture, relationship between systems, and systems flow. End-to-end design.
- Deliver multimedia (chat, Text, Voice) user interface design documentation outlining backend interfaces to support business functionality and application development.
This role is WAH/Flex which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping to improve the health, well-being, and peace of mind of those we serve.