L.E.A.D Chatbot Content Coordinator
We are looking for candidates who are specialized in one or more of the following: Business Solutions, Member Services, and/or Associate Services.
Our ideal candidate is a high performer with specialized knowledge to assist with content for training and the chatbots. This position will ensure departmental staff provide topnotch service and have the needed tools and trainings at their disposal in the most efficient manner.Responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure an elevated level of external and internal customer service
- Content creation according to company announcements and changes
- Identify process improvements for the customer and service center within existing content and update and/or removal as needed
- Track activity and progress through Jira
- Participate in daily standups, team meetings/collaborations, and weekly One on Ones with direct report
- Collaborate with L.E.A.D team to identify training opportunities and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies
- Prepare special reports and research as assigned
- Create content for the chatbots consistent with the voice, copy and style guidelines for both the chatbots and LegalShield
- Perform routine internal audits of the chatbots to confirm content is up to date and correct
- Participate in L.E.A.D huddles and meetings as needed
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Proficient writing skills: the ability to communicate ideas and instructions clearly and concisely for a varied audience (internal team members and external customers), while maintaining appropriate grammar practices (spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and sentence structure)
- Team player and active participant in group problem solving sessions
- Creative with a willingness to think outside the box and ability to review information from multiple perspectives
- Reliable problem solver with strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to understand and adhere to deadlines while working multiple projects
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously without compromising quality
- Independent self-starter
- Demonstrate proficiency with software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Teams, Connection Hub, Zoom, and other systems such as Systemi and Talkdesk used in the Contact Centers.
- High degree of confidentiality
- Forward thinking attitude with a constant drive to provide better and faster results
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships with business leaders and contact center representatives (CSR)
- Dependability with attendance and ability to meet deadlines
Work Environment & Physical Demands
While performing the duties of the job, this position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, talk and hear. Travel is not required for this position.
1050 LEADTime Type:
Your application has been successfully submitted.
LegalShield is one of the leading providers of prepaid legal services in the United States and Canada.