Conversational Banking Agent - Wealth and Personal Banking
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Singapore. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Conversational Banking Agent.
- Interaction with multiple customers using Conversational Channels such as Web Chat, Messaging and Social Media
- Use knowledge of products, processes and procedures to address customer needs
- Provide high quality customer contact by identifying additional needs to both existing and new customers, ensuring HSBC brand values are upheld
- Take ownership and initiative to complete necessary research to resolve the contact appropriately, with all efforts being made to support the customer with not having to deflect to an alternative channel
- Responsible for achieving individual key performance indicators
- Ensure all activities, transactions and sales adhere to prevailing HSBC and regulatory standards
- Analysing Chatbot conversations and providing ongoing feedback to the Conversational development teams to improve customer experience
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
- Disciplined, mature and able to multi-task independently under pressure
- Service orientated with strong interest in developing a customer focused career
- Able to work 24/7 rotating shifts
- Able to commit to 5 day work week inclusive of weekends and Public Holidays
- Pleasant personality and able to work effectively in a team
- Prior customer service experience would be advantageous
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
Job Field : Call Centre
Primary Location : Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Schedule : Full-time :
Job Posting : 13-Oct-2021, 16:07:10 Unposting Date : 31-Oct-2021, 23:59:00
Your application has been successfully submitted.