Chatbot Administrator in Plantation, FL at TradeStation
TradeStation is an online brokerage firm seeking to level the playing field for self-directed investors and traders, empowering them to claim their individual financial edge. At TradeStation, we're continuously pushing the boundaries of what's possible, encouraging out-of-the-box thinking and relentless search for innovation. We have built a team of amazing people who work together in a high performance culture to provide our clients with exceptional products and services. We offer a collaborative and flexible work environment, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a generous PTO policy.
We are seeking a Chatbot Administrator who will be responsible for creating and managing chatbot content to support prospects and clients. In addition, the role will be the technical lead for all monitoring and software upgrades as well ensuring the AI learning capability is performing at a high level. The client base that is serviced consists of both sophisticated and novice traders that require a unique level of support. The candidate will be expected to work in a fast paced and risk-based environment while collaborating effectively with multiple internal departments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Serve as the primary administrator for the TradeStation chatbot
- Work closely with Product Management and Development on product roadmap
- Drive chatbot content management to deliver a world class customer experience
- Work in a team and compliance-oriented environment
- Continuously optimize bot effectiveness by using common paths, utterances, and topic clustering to recommend content changes and bot responses
- Oversight of quality assurance program KPI's for chatbot content sentiment and operational metrics
- Ability to work in a fast paced and interactive environment
- Work cross-functionally to represent chatbot performance and engagement metrics and raise channel awareness
- Maintain a positive representation of TradeStation through professionalism, courtesy, and by striving to exceed Clients' expectations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 3+ years in roles that organized aggregated customer data to analyze trends and feedback while developing plans based on emerging customer needs/requirements
- 3+ years of Salesforce Service Cloud administration, configuration, and customization experience
- 2+ years of working with Salesforce Einstein AI
- 2+ years of experience with natural language processing
- Experience in developing content and AI best practices
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry as well as trends and current events
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- College degree required
- 2-4 years of financial services experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.