Whisbi’s Live Engagement Platform helps brands maximize website value and convert more web visitors into customers by engaging & guiding them at every step of the customer journey. Our platform combines, live video, chat, voice, web/content sharing, and chatbot. We are transforming Digital Sales & Marketing through differentiating online customer experiences that improve Live Engagement and increase sales conversion. Whisbi has been shortening sales cycles for large enterprises for over ten years, by delivering Live Engagement solutions that engage customers in the exact moment a sales decision occurs.
Our customers are global companies in Telco, Auto, Insurance, and Retail, who want to create winning omnichannel customer experiences online. Whisbi’s all-in-one, software-as-a-service allows Marketers to add a layer of interactivity and personalization to their websites and online marketing campaigns while enabling Sales and E-Commerce executives to increase their conversion rate quicker and more efficiently than ever before.
To cut to the chase, this is what we do:
About the role
As an Account Executive at Whisbi, you'll have the chance of working in a very flexible and tech-savvy startup and approaching the most famous Enterprises on a Global scale.
Working together with the SDR team, you would be managing the full sales cycle, making sure you would meet prospects' needs
About the team
The Whisbi Sales & Marketing team is made of talented and diverse people coming from different countries of the Globe, presenting different skill sets. There is the Marketing team with the main aim of growing Whisbi's presence online and generating leads for the Sales team that, ultimately, takes care of closing deals and nurturing relationships with the help of the Customer Success Team.
What you'll be doing on the team
The main responsibilities would be:
- Start and develop commercial opportunities and close new business in new Mid-Market and Large accounts, by nurturing the leads passed by the Sales Development Representative team.
- Drive sales from identification to close, managing relations and negotiations autonomously and in line with the strategic and business priorities as well as the commercial approach of the company.
- Nurture relationships with organisations, by expanding accounts in all their branches and behaving like an expert in the industry.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Sell the Whisbi vision to prospects through both online and face-to-face presentations and workshops to senior executives at VP, and Director level in global companies.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Department for upselling and cross-selling and to ensure world-class onboarding and customer satisfaction.
- You have proven +3 experience in SaaS product managing a full sales cycle, from identifying a new prospect to closing deals.
- Experience in B2B software applications with a minimum deal size of 50k ARR.
- A history of selling to mid-market and larger organisations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management executives.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- International experience, we highly value if you have lived and worked in more than one country.
- Teamwork and good verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to effectively articulate our solution’s value proposition as part of an overall business solution.
- English is a must, other languages are a good plus.
- You are comfortable in leading both online and offline meetings with Directors & Executives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce
- Hands-on attitude, ambitious and passionate.
We can offer you a great culture and the following perks:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible compensation plan with tax-free benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Fully remote work options - but we also have an amazing co-working space with a big terrace in the city centre of Barcelona
- Gym sponsorship
- Free coffee & beer
- 23 days holiday - Extra days
- Yoga classes
- Online language classes
- Fun environment & team: company events, celebrations, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Conversations that convert