Senior Content Marketing Manager, AI
ive9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses with cloud contact center software that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable, which is designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results.
As the content manager and editorial lead for Five9 AI products and campaigns, you’ll create high-impact content for our target audiences in the fast-growing world of Conversational AI. You’ll set the strategy and help bring our mission to life through the development of blogs, thought leadership, eBooks/white papers, webinars/podcasts, lead-generation campaigns, and more. You’ll collaborate with our executive team, a range of industry experts, agency partners and the full integrated marketing team on the development of content.
You have a proven track record of turning complex ideas into compelling storylines for specific audiences, and a knack for uncovering topical industry news and rapidly capitalizing on it with a unique point-of-view. You are a proactive self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, collaborative cultures. You understand the importance of a full funnel approach and audience personas, deploying tactics to ensure you’re speaking to the right people, at the right time, and you leave no stone unturned when it comes to analyzing the performance of your content.
What You’ll Do
- Own the content strategy and lifecycle across owned and paid channels to meet awareness and demand-generation goals
- Run the entire editorial process, including ideation, drafting, creative, distribution, promotional strategy, and measurement
- Build, manage, and communicate the rich content calendar and integrated campaigns to executive team and SMEs
- Develop a thought leadership strategy that distinguishes Five9 from competition and cuts through industry noise
- Write hard-hitting copy that drives action in a variety of mediums and formats (website, blogs, collateral, reports, video, email, infographics and more)
- Be the guardian of brand voice and style, ensuring consistency across every touchpoint.
- Actively contribute to fully integrated marketing efforts spanning content, social, growth and more
- Optimize a substantial budget and different internal and external resources to achieve content objectives
- Identify net new content needs as well as opportunities to repurpose existing content, based on research and SEO best practices
- Interview and develop relationships with spokespeople, customers, and other subject-matter experts
- Analyze content performance and lifecycle, and use data to iterate, improve and maximize results
What We’re Looking For
- 8+ years’ experience in content marketing and writing, including experience in B2B technology with a preference for experience in Conversational AI, and contact center AI.
- Big-picture strategic thinking paired with great execution for content marketing
- Collaborative contribution to cross-functional, integrated marketing plans
- Ability to generate and communicate breakthrough insights for thought leadership content
- Ability to speak and tell stories to multiple audiences
- A persuasive and convincing writing style, and outstanding verbal communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Creative thinking and an open-minded approach
- An understanding of SEO best practices is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping Companies #ReimagineCX and Turn Vision Into Reality